Do you want to shoot and retouch portraits like me? Make them as voluminous and expressive as mine?
Especially for you i made video tutorials of shooting and author’s editing portraits, based on the 6-year experience of teaching more than 4,000 students around the world.
No “water”, only exact step-by-step actions, my own experience and techniques that I use myself.
The tutorials will be useful for any level of photographers.
Video tutorial of shooting portraits
In video of shooting i give you all details:
– about the light from the window with the schemes and photo examples
– about equipment and settings
– about preparations for shooting
– about working with the model
– about how to shoot an expressive portrait and many other things relating to the shooting process.
The lesson contains moments from my real shooting and You can see how I work.
Duration – 32 min.
Price – 69 usd.
Video tutorial of author's editing portraits
Instructions which are given in the lesson of editing are perfect for portrait shoots with natural and artificial light.
You will learn how it happens:
– preparing image in the RAW Converter
– increase space in the frame and remove elements you don’t need
– effective and delicate using of the filter “Liquify” and working with hair
– natural, fast and high-quality portrait retouching saving the original skin texture
– removal of small unnecessary colors and color spots
– enhance accents of black and white pattern quickly add volume and contrast like I have on my portraits
– toning and adding/enhancing texture to an image
– save images for printing and publishing on social networks and photo sites…
At the end of the lesson you will find a nice bonus.
Duration – 100 min.
Price – 79 usd.
After watching the lessons, you can contact me for help or any feedback at any time.
Additional material is attached to the lessons (action for retouching, raw-file from tutorial to practice, light schemes…)
Special price for both tutorials – 129 usd.
After payment text me to contact form and i’ll send you the email with links for downloading.
I am a decent editor and retoucher. Alexey's retouching video provides very specific tools and workflow that if used, will consistently produce superior images which really pop. It is in my opinion and excellent primer for anyone wanting to take their editing and retouching to the next level and really stand out.